Friday, May 1, 2009

Join My Stampin' UP Team!

I am part of the Inkalicious Divas team, and I would love to have you on my team. If you would like to join the team, just email me.

Some of the great benefits of being a Stampin' UP demonstrator:
  • Receive an automatic 20% discount on all your own purchases.
  • Receive a minimum of 20% in sales off of everything you sell to others.
  • The opportunity to participate in special demonstrator only pre-orders, including ordering hostess sets!
  • A monthly demonstrator only magazine that includes creative ideas and business ideas
  • A chance to run your business how you want it
  • access to tons of creative and business ideas from the Stampin' UP website just for demonstrators
  • Complete support from myself and my upline, Samantha Strachan.
I love being a demonstrator and I am sure you will too! Join our team today!!

No comments: